The value of a CAI membership continues to become invaluable. The level of services and expertise you receive is second to none!
The Nevada chapter offers the following benefits to all members, whether you are an individual homeowner, a community manager, or a professional selling to and servicing the industry.
Joining Community Associations Institute (CAI) is the smartest move you will make this year. Why? As a member, you'll have access to information on the trends in this rapidly changing industry—with practical knowledge, insights from leaders in the field, best practices, research and tools you can use every day. You'll also gain a network of industry colleagues—over 40,000 of them—and a variety of benefits and services designed to meet your specific and unique needs.
CAI's 64 chapters give members the opportunity to network, learn and become leaders at the local level. As part of your CAI membership, you automatically get a free chapter membership.
CAI can help you succeed. We are the recognized experts for community association living, governance and management and the first and only national organization created specifically to meet the needs of all community association stakeholders.
The Nevada chapter is led by solid Leadership and a defined organizational Structure.
- The national network of CAI members is growing daily! There are more than 40,000 individuals and organizations that belong to CAI, all providing opportunities to network and exchange ideas and information. Our chapter remains one of the largest CAI chapters in the nation.
- Leadership development on a local, regional and national level is a direct result of CAI’s success. Development and instruction is emphasized at orientation programs, board training, speaker training, the Annual Conference & Expo, as well as within the council and committee structure.
We prize our extensive Resources and Educational Opportunities offered to members above all else.
- Discover resources that will give you the answers - Members receive a monthly subscription to Community Interests magazine, the chapter’s most educational resource, dedicated to providing quality, expert articles and information about the daily operations and issues community association managers and volunteers face. Community Interests has a circulation of 1,000 and a readership of over 5,000. In addition, each member receives Common Ground, CAI national’s award-winning, bi-monthly magazine, which presents expert information and a national perspective on association topics and issues.
- Build relationships that will help you succeed - The Membership Directory is a benefit used on daily by many of our members. A complete listing of all members is accompanied by a preface of the chapter’s mission and goals, pertinent chapter and industry information.
- Deepen your knowledge - Our chapter website supplies industry related news, upcoming events, and jurisdictional legislative information. CAI National’s website, www.caionline.org, also provides an opportunity to link up and communicate with other community association’s pages and members nationwide.
- Protect your interests - Federal, state, and local legislative incentives are driven by five national and chapter legislative committees. Their activities are devoted to lobbying legal agendas in the community association forum in the Washington Metropolitan area. Member involvement has been key in achieving legislative successes and is strongly encouraged. The Annual Legal Update reviews current legislative issues and law changes, and legislative updates appear regularly in Community Interests magazine.
- Move your career onto the fast track - CAI administers nationally recognized designation programs, which recognize those professionals in the community association industry who have met required levels of experience and education.
A Professional Network is available for your association.
- A valuable network of associations and professionals can provide you with cutting-edge information and resources to assist you and your board in effectively running your association
- Low-cost advertising space available in the chapter directory & Community Interests magazine
- Gain exposure by writing and submitting industry-related articles for Community Interests magazine
- Chapter website with up-to-date information and interactive opportunities
- Free information and referral services for problem solving and difficult questions.
- Leadership development, board training and orientation programs
- Sponsorship packages for all size business or associations, designed